- In an expansion of on-campus dining options, the UT Dallas food truck debuted in August offering free tastes in Lot R.
Residence Hall West
- For the third time in four years, UT Dallas has opened a residence hall to accommodate its growing student population.
Administration Leadership Team
- Members held off-site strategy meetings for two days this summer to organize and prepare for the operational challenges that lie ahead.
- Construction of the 155,000-square-foot facility, which broke ground Sept. 28, 2011, is scheduled for completion in late 2013.
- Sean Murphy, husband of Assistant Director of Greek Life Julie Murphy, punts 142 feet during competition.
Science Learning Center
- Inspired by atomic emission spectra of gases and human DNA, the tile wall features recessed lamps with lenses that glow at night.
- Garden plots give students, faculty and staff the opportunity to grow their own fruits and vegetables and discover the benefits of natural gardening.
Zipcars on Campus
- Sustainability chief Thea Junt (right) talks to students about Zipcar, the car-sharing network that began service at UT Dallas last August.
Get Around UT Dallas
- His name is Temoc and he parks on campus.
Last summer Temoc started sharing some of the best ways to get around UT Dallas.