I am applying to
- Fill out the application using the selection tool above.
- Pay the application fee(s).
- Upload digital copies of your unofficial test scores and transcripts from all universities attended using the online application. Mail your official documents only after admission, or processing delays may result.
- Consult the program to which you are applying for additional admission and documentation requirements. Request letters of recommendation using the online application.
- International applicants: Learn more about additional requirements, deadlines and fees that may affect you.
To avoid processing delays, we recommend applying to UT Dallas with unofficial test scores and transcripts. Scanned unofficial copies of your documents can be uploaded using the online application. If you have exhausted your attempts to submit your essay, resume or letter of recommendation using the online application, you may upload a copy through the Admissions Forms folder under Orion Self-Service in Galaxy. If you have already uploaded a copy using the online graduate application, you do not need to submit another copy in Galaxy.
Official copies of your documents should be sent to UT Dallas after admission.
File Requirements for Uploading Documents
- Format: Scanned and saved as a PDF file (photos not acceptable).
- If your transcript is issued to you via hard-copy format in a sealed envelope, it is acceptable for you to open it and scan to PDF for upload.
- File size should be 10MB or less.
- Files cannot be password-protected or have a digital signature.
- Upload each document separately.
- Resolution should be no more than 300dpi.
- Scan in black and white only.