Steps After Admission
- Accept your offer of admission.
- Submit official transcripts and other official documentation.
- Apply for financial aid.
- Apply for on-campus housing.
- Attend graduate student orientation.
- Find your academic advisor in the degrees offered page.
- Decide what courses you are going to take with the course lookup.
- Register for classes.
- Pay for classes.
- Get your parking decal.
- Get your Comet Card (student ID card).
- Create your NetID and e-mail address.
- Consider getting involved in one of UTD's many student organizations.
- Students may elect to defer admission for one year. The deferment form is accessible through Galaxy under Orion Self-Service in the Admissions Forms Folder.
- Contact the program to which you have applied in order to confirm program requirements. Program-specific information can be found on our list of degrees offered. Individual graduate programs may require additional documentation and/or test scores. Even after you have been admitted, you may still have requirements that must be met before you can register for classes.
- International applicants: Review your additional application requirements.