Facilities Work Request Charges
Facilities Management no longer sends invoices to customers; however, account managers are required to keep a copy of the billing details as backup documentation for charges which appear on their accounts. To retrieve a copy of the invoice/billing detail for work requests and key requests, follow the steps below.
- Go to: https://facmgmt.utdallas.edu/fmax/screen/WORKDESK
- If a security certificate problem appears, click on continue.
- On the top left of the screen, select: module > Work Management
- On the top left of the screen, select: work management > work order
- In the field on the bottom right of the screen: enter the work order # (numbers and dash only, no letters)
- Click on the magnifying glass. (Pressing the "enter" key on the keyboard will not execute the search.)
- The work order details will be displayed.
- To view the billable hours - pull up the work order as listed above.
- Then click on the drop down list by "select" and select the "cost analysis" option.
|Regular Time Rate||$29.00/person||$29.00/person|
Billing Contact in Facilities Management
Andrew Aquatero Jr., ext. 2696
Work Control Coordinator