General | Before Campus | On Campus | Payroll
- Welcome Flyer/FAQ
- Information on UTD's relocation policy, your first paycheck, and more.
- Relocation/Moving Guidelines
- UTD Benefits Website
- UT System Benefits Website
- Academic Calendar - Please note that fall classes start in August.
- Requesting Computer Accounts
- Submit textbook information for courses you will teach to the book stores.
- Submit cv - required for SACs credentialing
- Your computer account will have to be setup before you can do the following:
- Submit syllabi for the classes you will teach.
- Setup your eLearning site for courses you will teach (optional).
- Before your name can be listed on the courses you will teach in the course schedule.
- Most important - meet with Karen Radnovich to go over the HR/payroll forms. Bring your I-9 documentation and original Social Security Card.
- Attend orientation and make insurance selections within 30 days of your start date.
- Payroll Selections: follow-up with payroll to make your payroll selections for 9/9 versus 9/12. You also need to inform payroll how you wish to pay for your summer benefits. Do not make any assumptions for how this is handled, follow-up with payroll to ensure you understand the process.
- Comet Card
- Copier Codes
- Parking Pass
All of the forms below are required in order to add you to the UTD payroll system. Please complete the forms, print them, sign, them, and then meet with the School Fiscal Officer, Karen Radnovich in JO 4.510B at ext.2985. (I have to receive the original forms, not scanned copies.)
- Personal Data Form
- Selective Service (all male employees must complete)
- Direct Deposit
- Criminal Background Check
Bring your social security card and your I-9 documentation when you meet with Karen. Click her for a list of acceptable I-9 documents.