Requesting UT Dallas Computer Accounts
We can setup your computer and UTD email accounts as soon as you accept your job offer. Please complete the 4 forms below, print them, sign them, and mail the originals along with a copy of your social security card to:
Karen Radnovich - JO31
The University of Texas at Dallas
800 West Campbell Road
Richardson, TX 75080
- University Affiliate Form (UAFF)
- Computer Account Request Form The sponsor should be entered as follows:
- copy of SS Card needs to be attached to forms
Faculty = Dennis M. Kratz
Lecturers = Michelle Lemon
Staff = your direct supervisor
Once we receive the forms and Access Control processes them, you will need to go to the NetID site to setup your password.
We do not have to setup your computer account before you start; however, if we wait until your start date, it may take a week before you have access to the UT Dallas networks.
Notes to Staff
1. Do not complete CAR forms for student employees, including TAs, unless the student needs access to department specific drives or databases.
2. Do not complete CAR forms to give TAs access to the grading system. TAs automatically receive access when they are listed as the instructor of record.