Request Forms

Space Schedule Request Form - use to reserve Arts & Humanities-controlled rooms

General Problems Form - use to report general facilities/equipment problems

Computer Assistance Form - use to report Arts & Humanities faculty and staff computer problems. For an alternative computer help source, please call the UTD TCS Help desk at ext. 2911 or visit their website.

Technical Rider Form (PDF) - use to give University Theatre staff required information for your event.