These spaces are used intensively for classes, rehearsals and performances.
• Requests for spaces that are already in use for curricular activities will be automatically rejected. The School of Arts and Humanities will not consider requests for any use of space, either by UT Dallas organizations or by outside organizations for rental, until curriculum has been scheduled for the semester of request.
• Only A&H faculty and staff may request space. The individual who is designated to make the request must be known to the Records Office. Verifiable campus phone extension and UT Dallas email account are required.
• Please submit separate requests for each event.
• Faculty or staff sponsor must be present to oversee student groups using the Jonsson Performance Hall. This is due to the School's reliance on the space as a public venue, and the presence of valuable equipment such as the grand piano.
• Student organizations needing accommodations should contact the Office of Student Activities at 972-883-2945 for arrangements.
• If you are looking to request rooms not included above, please check the UT Dallas event planning guide.