In the Members section, ALTA Members can:
- New! Full text searchable access to the entire Translation Review archive.
- Create or edit Your Member Profile, which can only be seen by other ALTA members. You can choose to include your translation language(s), a professional or personal bio, awards, education, publications, blogs, podcasts, videos, and more! Click here to get started.
- Add a photo to your profile with “Gravatar.” Get started by reading the Gravatar instructions (PDF).
- Access the Membership Directory, which contains private member profiles that can only be accessed by ALTA members.
- Create a Public Profile that can be viewed by all visitors to the ALTA site. Visit the Public Profile Directory to see other members’ public profiles.
- Find out when your ALTA membership expires. You can also renew your membership online.
- Join ALTalk, the ALTA member mailing list.