Dallas/Fort Worth Interactive Marketing Association Scholarship
The EMAC program once again received monies from the Dallas Fort Worth Interactive Marketing Association for a $2000 scholarship to be awarded to an undergraduate student who plans to pursue a career in marketing. The application requires students to write two short essays, one discussing how the EMAC program has made an impact on their educational experience, and one which highlights and critiques a current social media marketing campaign. Last year’s recipient Megan Edwards is currently working with Click Here, the digital marketing division of Dallas based The Richards Group. She is also the creator of The Single Plate — a single person’s guide to grocery shopping, cooking, and eating well.
The scholarship is open to current EMAC sophomores, juniors, and seniors with a 3.0 GPA or higher. All applications are due by October 31st, 2011. Students interested in applying can find additional information on the UT Dallas Financial Aid Website.
If you have any questions about the DFWIMA scholarship, or would like to find out how you or your company can provide monies for a future scholarship, please contact Julie Larsen, Assistant Director of Emerging Media and Communication, email@example.com.
- Collaborative Minds Bringing Sounds to Brain Data in Yearlong Project
- Speed-Driven Journalism, Social Media Not Slowing Industry Struggles
- Emerging Media Expert to Discuss Interactive Projects on Feb. 18
- Media Artist Explores Digital Labor, Teaches Humanity
- EMAC Graduate Caps Stellar Career in Basketball, Academics