ATEC Student Wins T-Shirt Design Competition
Arts and Technology student Chukwuemeka “Emeka” Ikebude is the winner of this year’s iWeek T-Shirt design contest, held annually by the International Student Services Office.
He said the sphere depicted in his winning design “symbolizes the parts of the world from which students come.”
A celebration of the University’s diverse student body, iWeek kicks off Monday, April 2, with “Passport to the World” in the Student Union Galaxy Rooms. From 12 to 2 p.m., participants will represent their countries with clothing, cuisine, design and artifacts. Judges from across campus will select the best food, national dress and overall display.
More than 3,500 international students from 100 countries enrolled at UT Dallas.
- EMAC and the School of Arts and Humanities host Digital Frontiers 2015
- ATEC Colloquia to feature Harvard University Physics Department Artist-in-Residence
- ATEC Professor’s Exhibition Named Best in Dallas
- AIR Time featuring ATEC Professor Todd Fechter
- Living Architecture and 3-D Art Highlight Lecture Series