Mobile App Discussion to be Led by Creative Director of Bottle Rocket Apps
About Bottle Rocket Apps
Bottle Rocket Apps is a full-service mobile app development firm, focused on creating mission-critical, premium brand experiences for the leading mobile platforms.
Since its founding in early 2008, Bottle Rocket has completed more than 60 iPhone, iPad and Android apps for leading brands such as NPR, PBS, Disney, ESPN, The Seattle Times, Discovery Channel, BET, A&E Television, SPIN Magazine, American Express and AARP.
The company’s apps have won numerous industry accolades for innovative and user-centered design, and frequently appear at the top of their categories on the iTunes App Store.
The Bottle Rocket team of senior strategists, architects, developers and artists work their magic from the company’s offices in Dallas, Texas.
More From Events
- Cybersecurity Expert to Explore Designs Behind High-Tech Crime
- John Maeda Champions the Role of Design at STEAM Lecture
- EMAC Professor Kim Knight to Kick Off ‘Viruses, Vectors and Values’ Lecture Series
- Minecraft’ Mod Offers World of Scholarships, Learning Opportunities
- ATEC Professor Joins International Artists in an Exhibition on the Art of Resistance