Mobile App Discussion to be Led by Creative Director of Bottle Rocket Apps
About Bottle Rocket Apps
Bottle Rocket Apps is a full-service mobile app development firm, focused on creating mission-critical, premium brand experiences for the leading mobile platforms.
Since its founding in early 2008, Bottle Rocket has completed more than 60 iPhone, iPad and Android apps for leading brands such as NPR, PBS, Disney, ESPN, The Seattle Times, Discovery Channel, BET, A&E Television, SPIN Magazine, American Express and AARP.
The company’s apps have won numerous industry accolades for innovative and user-centered design, and frequently appear at the top of their categories on the iTunes App Store.
The Bottle Rocket team of senior strategists, architects, developers and artists work their magic from the company’s offices in Dallas, Texas.
- EMAC and the School of Arts and Humanities host Digital Frontiers 2015
- ATEC Colloquia to feature Harvard University Physics Department Artist-in-Residence
- ATEC Professor’s Exhibition Named Best in Dallas
- AIR Time featuring ATEC Professor Todd Fechter
- Living Architecture and 3-D Art Highlight Lecture Series