Chalking for Children’s Cancer
EMAC students Thi Le and Cintia Guerrero have organized a charity event to help benefit children’s cancer research. The UT Dallas students and CureSearch for Children’s Cancer are hosting a Chalking for Children’s Cancer fundraiser on Saturday, April 28, at Les Lacks Park, 3901 Beltway Dr. in Addison.
Draw in chalk and enter a chalk art contest. The winner will receive two tickets to the June 23 Coldplay concert at the American Airlines Center in Dallas. It is $5 to draw and $20 to enter the contest. All funds will benefit CureSearch for Children’s Cancer. The event lasts from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Collaborative Minds Bringing Sounds to Brain Data in Yearlong Project
- Speed-Driven Journalism, Social Media Not Slowing Industry Struggles
- Emerging Media Expert to Discuss Interactive Projects on Feb. 18
- Media Artist Explores Digital Labor, Teaches Humanity
- EMAC Graduate Caps Stellar Career in Basketball, Academics