Game Design Program Earns Honorable Mention
The UT Dallas Arts and Technology program has earned an Honorable Mention on The Princeton Review’s third annual list saluting the best graduate schools in the U.S. and Canada to study video game design.
The list, “Top Schools To Study Video Game Design For 2012,” salutes 50 institutions — 32 undergraduate and 18 graduates — for their outstanding game design education programs.
Compiled by The Princeton Review, the 2012 list names 10 undergraduate and 10 graduate schools in ranked order (1 to 10) and 22 undergraduate and 8 graduate schools as Honorable Mentions.
The list is published on The Princeton Review’s website.
- Announcing STEM to STEAM graduate seminar for Fall 2016, ATEC UT Dallas.
- ATEC Professor Named Recipient of UT System’s 2016 Regents’ Outstanding Teaching Award.
- Prof Explores Vocabulary, Knowledge in Twitter Project
- Anne Balsamo Appointed Inaugural Dean of ATEC School
- Virtual Reality Scientist Wins CAREER Grant, Targets Training Programs