New Graduate Courses for 2012-2014 Catalog
New graduate courses in Arts and Technology and Emerging Media and Communication will be introduced in the 2012-2014 catalog. Some of these courses will be offered beginning fall 2012.
See your academic advisor for more detailed information on how these changes relate to your degree plan.
- ATEC 6344 History and Culture of Games
- ATEC 6346 Game Pipeline Methodologies
- ATEC 6347 Serious Games
- ATEC 6348 Educational Games
- ATEC 6356 Interactive Narrative
- ATEC 6365 Interaction, Communication, and Exchanges in Virtual Societies
- ATEC 6381 Special Topics in Emergent Communication
- ATEC 6389 Topics in Arts and Technology
- ATEC 6391 Computer Processing for Arts and Technology
- ATEC 6v90 Internship in Arts and Technology
- ATEC 7330 Advanced Topics in Complex Digital Interactive Systems
- ATEC 7335 Advanced Topics in Digital Mutisensory Representations and Simulations
- ATEC 7340 Advanced Studies in Arts and Technology
- ATEC 7620 Advanced Projects in Simulation and Game Design
- EMAC 6342 Digital Culture
- EMAC 6365 Journalism and the Digital Network
- EMAC 6375 Research Methodologies in Emerging Media and Communication
- ATEC 6354 Virtual Environments (was Immersive Environments)
- ATEC 6375 Topics in Emerging and Cognitive Design (was Cyberpsychology)
- ATEC 7390 Advanced Special Topics in Arts and Technology (was Special Topics in Arts and Technology)
- EMAC (ATEC) 6361 Creating Interactive Media (was Writing for Interactive Media)
- Announcing STEM to STEAM graduate seminar for Fall 2016, ATEC UT Dallas.
- ATEC Professor Named Recipient of UT System’s 2016 Regents’ Outstanding Teaching Award.
- Prof Explores Vocabulary, Knowledge in Twitter Project
- Anne Balsamo Appointed Inaugural Dean of ATEC School
- Virtual Reality Scientist Wins CAREER Grant, Targets Training Programs