Nominations for Animation Guild Officers Extended to Sunday, April 22
Nominations for officers for the Student Animation Guild are now being accepted. Available positions include the offices of president, vice president, secretary and treasurer. Students may nominate themselves or someone else, but must confirm that they are willing and agree to participate.
Nominations will be accepted online through Sunday, April 22.
The elected president’s first task will be to lead the ATEC Guild in becoming an official UT Dallas student organization by this fall.
- EMAC and the School of Arts and Humanities host Digital Frontiers 2015
- ATEC Colloquia to feature Harvard University Physics Department Artist-in-Residence
- ATEC Professor’s Exhibition Named Best in Dallas
- AIR Time featuring ATEC Professor Todd Fechter
- Living Architecture and 3-D Art Highlight Lecture Series