Nominations for Animation Guild Officers Extended to Sunday, April 22
Nominations for officers for the Student Animation Guild are now being accepted. Available positions include the offices of president, vice president, secretary and treasurer. Students may nominate themselves or someone else, but must confirm that they are willing and agree to participate.
Nominations will be accepted online through Sunday, April 22.
The elected president’s first task will be to lead the ATEC Guild in becoming an official UT Dallas student organization by this fall.
- Collaborative Minds Bringing Sounds to Brain Data in Yearlong Project
- Speed-Driven Journalism, Social Media Not Slowing Industry Struggles
- Emerging Media Expert to Discuss Interactive Projects on Feb. 18
- Media Artist Explores Digital Labor, Teaches Humanity
- EMAC Graduate Caps Stellar Career in Basketball, Academics