Big Design Conference Offers a Weekend of Design and Development
The end of this month marks the 4th annual Big Design Conference at the Crown Plaza Hotel in Addison, TX.
Big Design is a weekend learning intensive conference for digital creatives May 31-June 2, 2012. With almost 60 speakers from all over the country, the topics vary from design, strategy, user experience, and code development.
Several of the speakers hail from the Dallas area: Hassan Bawab has a BS in Computer Science from UNT, Brett Briley is a character artist for ID Software, and Jim Carlsen-Landy is the Director of User Experience at Sabre Airline Solutions. Keynote speakers include: Sharron Rush, Stephen Anderson, Adam Hansen, and Jared Spool.
With the discounted student tickets and promotional code “UTD”, the cost to attend the conference for UT Dallas students is only $79 instead of the general admission price of over $200. You can register online.
The organizers encourage UTD students who are interested in shooting video or photography to do so. If you would like to check out equipment, please make arrangements with Kyle Kondas through Twitter: @kyle1point0.
More From Events
- Cybersecurity Expert to Explore Designs Behind High-Tech Crime
- John Maeda Champions the Role of Design at STEAM Lecture
- EMAC Professor Kim Knight to Kick Off ‘Viruses, Vectors and Values’ Lecture Series
- Minecraft’ Mod Offers World of Scholarships, Learning Opportunities
- ATEC Professor Joins International Artists in an Exhibition on the Art of Resistance