Department of Energy Offers Internships in Game Design
The Department of Energy (DoE) is offering summer internship for game design students. The DoE Gaming Project affords students the opportunity to gain hands on experience and development in the fields of science, engineering, technology and more.
Disciplines: Game Development, Computer Science, Software Engineering and Graphic Design
Eligibility: Undergraduate, Graduate students and U.S. Citizens
If you are a Foreign National please contact Rhonda Kennedy to determine eligibility at (202) 586.3544 or at email@example.com.
Locations: Remotely located at your home and campus
Duration: Summer Term of 10 weeks (May – August); terms may be extended
Benefits: College credits, name recognition, practical experience, resume builder and college representation
How to apply: Qualified/interested candidates should email Christopher Morrison at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: May 10, 201
- Emerging Media Expert to Discuss Interactive Projects on Feb. 18
- Media Artist Explores Digital Labor, Teaches Humanity
- EMAC Graduate Caps Stellar Career in Basketball, Academics
- ATEC Team Developing Virtual Teachers to Help Dyslexic Students
- O’Donnell Art History Institute Opens New Research Center at DMA