ATEC Faculty Candidate Presentations, June 11-15
The following candidates are slated to present for the week of June 11-15, 2012.
Candidate for Assistant Professor, Media Based Visual Arts
Ms. Post will give a lecture on Tuesday, June 12 from 2 – 3 pm in JO 4.122 (note room change) entitled Resistance to Flow / Subject to Change.
Linda Post explores how perception and individual position can be examined through experiential video installations, sound works, media sculpture and photography. Often in site-specific projects, a choreography of the everyday emerges as simple everyday actions are performed and systematized. Her projects have been presented at various venues including MOMA, the Sculpture Center, PS.1 Contemporary Art Center and the Hirshhorn Museum.
More From Faculty
- Virtual Reality Scientist Wins CAREER Grant, Targets Training Programs
- Collaborative Minds Bringing Sounds to Brain Data in Yearlong Project
- Speed-Driven Journalism, Social Media Not Slowing Industry Struggles
- Media Artist Explores Digital Labor, Teaches Humanity
- ATEC Team Developing Virtual Teachers to Help Dyslexic Students