ATEC CONNECT: A meeting space for the ATEC/EMAC graduate community
ATEC.CONNECT is a biweekly meeting in ATEC conference room where faculty and graduate students (and sometimes guests) gather together to discuss current topics and their current work/research. These meetings are held to brainstorm, solve problems, and share resources among the community. All faculty and ATEC/EMAC graduate students are welcome.
In Spring 2013 ATEC.CONNECT meets every other Fridays from noon to 1:30 p.m. at the ATEC Conference Room. The first gathering is scheduled for February 8.
To sign up for as “discussion hosts” please contact Mona Kasra at mona.kasra[at]utdallas.edu.
- Announcing STEM to STEAM graduate seminar for Fall 2016, ATEC UT Dallas.
- ATEC Professor Named Recipient of UT System’s 2016 Regents’ Outstanding Teaching Award.
- Prof Explores Vocabulary, Knowledge in Twitter Project
- Anne Balsamo Appointed Inaugural Dean of ATEC School
- Virtual Reality Scientist Wins CAREER Grant, Targets Training Programs