ATEC CONNECT: A meeting space for the ATEC/EMAC graduate community
ATEC.CONNECT is a biweekly meeting in ATEC conference room where faculty and graduate students (and sometimes guests) gather together to discuss current topics and their current work/research. These meetings are held to brainstorm, solve problems, and share resources among the community. All faculty and ATEC/EMAC graduate students are welcome.
In Spring 2013 ATEC.CONNECT meets every other Fridays from noon to 1:30 p.m. at the ATEC Conference Room. The first gathering is scheduled for February 8.
To sign up for as “discussion hosts” please contact Mona Kasra at mona.kasra[at]utdallas.edu.
More From Events
- Cybersecurity Expert to Explore Designs Behind High-Tech Crime
- John Maeda Champions the Role of Design at STEAM Lecture
- EMAC Professor Kim Knight to Kick Off ‘Viruses, Vectors and Values’ Lecture Series
- Minecraft’ Mod Offers World of Scholarships, Learning Opportunities
- ATEC Professor Joins International Artists in an Exhibition on the Art of Resistance