ATEC to Industry: Network with Industry Professionals and Alums
ATEC to Industry will feature a panel discussion and networking with industry professionals and ATEC alumni. Pizza will be provided. The event is scheduled for Thursday, Feb. 28 from 6-7:30 pm in Residence Hall North, 2nd floor Multipurpose Room.
- Samantha Bratton, 2D/3D Artist at Game Circus
- Steven Strobel, Technical Artist at Gearbox
- Chris Oliver, 3D Animator at Realpage
- Ricardo Orellana, 3D Generalist at Janimation
- Jenni Leder, Art Director/User Interface Designer at Bottle Rocket Apps
- Robert Reynolds, 3D Generalist at Element X Creative
- Desmond Blair, Project Manager at ATEC’s Institute for Interactive Arts and Engineering
- Liz Paradis, 3D Character Modeler at Reel FX
- Ken Kanipe, Rigging Artist at Reel FX
Includes the above individuals and
- Tony Wu, Game Designer at Zynga Dallas
- Sara Sharp, 3D Artist at Tribaloid Inc.
- Tim Lewis, Art Lead/Level Designer at ATEC’s Institute for Interactive Arts and Engineering and Trench Games
- Michael Howell, Technical Artist at ATEC’s Institute for Interactive Arts and Engineering
- Michael Kaiser, Lead Programmer at ATEC’s Institute for Interactive Arts and Engineering
- Michael Duffy, Programmer at Game Circus
- Jamie Saxon, Lead Producer at Game Circus
- Lorin Wood, Senior Conceptual Designer at Gearbox
- Margriet Spriensma, General Manager at Triangle Studios
- Wes Parker, Character Artist at Gearbox
- Announcing STEM to STEAM graduate seminar for Fall 2016, ATEC UT Dallas.
- ATEC Professor Named Recipient of UT System’s 2016 Regents’ Outstanding Teaching Award.
- Prof Explores Vocabulary, Knowledge in Twitter Project
- Anne Balsamo Appointed Inaugural Dean of ATEC School
- Virtual Reality Scientist Wins CAREER Grant, Targets Training Programs