The showcase will be held in the Clark Conference Center on April 11, 2013 at 6:00 pm
Submissions are due by March 11, 2013. Fill out this submission form which is required for entry and then submit your work to \ATEC01Showcase in ZIP format.
Suggested categories for submission are:
- 3D computer animation
- Motion capture
- Interaction narrative
- Interaction design
- Virtual environments
- Sound design
- Web publishing/blog
- Digital imaging/video
- Announcing STEM to STEAM graduate seminar for Fall 2016, ATEC UT Dallas.
- ATEC Professor Named Recipient of UT System’s 2016 Regents’ Outstanding Teaching Award.
- Prof Explores Vocabulary, Knowledge in Twitter Project
- Anne Balsamo Appointed Inaugural Dean of ATEC School
- Virtual Reality Scientist Wins CAREER Grant, Targets Training Programs