Sam Tuggle Featured on IGN for Grapple Game
IGN caught up with Grapple co-creator and UT Dallas student Sam Tuggle at SGC over the weekend. Catch IGN’s story about the game on ign.com.
Sam Tuggle is an ATEC graduate student and a member of Tuesday Society Games, the creators of Grapple, a 3D platforming computer game currently open to voting on Steam Greenlight. Here, Tuggle provides insights into the development of Grapple and discusses his future plans and takeaways from the process.
More information and a downloadable demo of Grapple can be found at grapple-game.com.
You can also view our previous in-depth interview with Sam.
- Announcing STEM to STEAM graduate seminar for Fall 2016, ATEC UT Dallas.
- ATEC Professor Named Recipient of UT System’s 2016 Regents’ Outstanding Teaching Award.
- Prof Explores Vocabulary, Knowledge in Twitter Project
- Anne Balsamo Appointed Inaugural Dean of ATEC School
- Virtual Reality Scientist Wins CAREER Grant, Targets Training Programs