Free Crowd-funding Workshop Offered Friday, April 4
The Arts and Technology Program (ATEC) and the Institute for Innovation and Entrepreneurship (IIE) are hosting a ½ day program on crowdfunding from 11:00-3:00 on April 4th. The purpose of the event is to promote awareness of this topic across campus and to bring together students and faculty who have interest. Please mark your calendars!
WHO: UT Dallas students, faculty, and staff
WHAT: Half-day workshop on crowdfunding and crowdsourcing including:
- Overview and trends
- Company presentations
- Overview of what other universities are doing
- Latest developments on equity crowdfunding resulting from the JOBS Act
WHEN: April 4, 2014, 11-3:00 PM (Come and go as you please)
WHERE: UTD Faculty Dining Room (adjacent to the UT Dallas cafeteria)
COST: Free! Refreshments provided. Bring your own lunch or plan to eat in the cafeteria that day.
- Collaborative Minds Bringing Sounds to Brain Data in Yearlong Project
- Speed-Driven Journalism, Social Media Not Slowing Industry Struggles
- Emerging Media Expert to Discuss Interactive Projects on Feb. 18
- Media Artist Explores Digital Labor, Teaches Humanity
- EMAC Graduate Caps Stellar Career in Basketball, Academics