Director of User Experience at projekt202 to Speak at Upcoming UX Session
User experience expert Jeremy Johnson will speak at the upcoming UX Club meeting, discussing his experience in the UX industry and what makes a good designer.
The session will be held Wednesday, April 9 at 6:30 in ATC 1.305.
Jeremy is currently the Director of User Experience at projekt202. He has over 10 years of experience in the industry and has also led UX teams at Travelocity, GameStop and Sabre Holdings. Learn more about Jeremy on his site, jeremyjohnsononline.com.
- ATEC Professor Joins International Artists in an Exhibition on the Art of Resistance
- Why Add Art to STEM? STEAM Advocate Will Explain at ATEC Lecture on Oct. 15
- EMAC and the School of Arts and Humanities host Digital Frontiers 2015
- ATEC Colloquia to feature Harvard University Physics Department Artist-in-Residence
- ATEC Professor’s Exhibition Named Best in Dallas