Director of User Experience at projekt202 to Speak at Upcoming UX Session
User experience expert Jeremy Johnson will speak at the upcoming UX Club meeting, discussing his experience in the UX industry and what makes a good designer.
The session will be held Wednesday, April 9 at 6:30 in ATC 1.305.
Jeremy is currently the Director of User Experience at projekt202. He has over 10 years of experience in the industry and has also led UX teams at Travelocity, GameStop and Sabre Holdings. Learn more about Jeremy on his site, jeremyjohnsononline.com.
More From EMAC
- EMAC Professor Earns System Teaching Award
- Study Explores How Trustful Online Gamers Are with Their Information
- Unconventional Olympians: EMAC prof to present talk on media project
- Monitoring Digital Viruses Can Lead to Public Anxiety
- ATEC Professor Named Recipient of UT System’s 2016 Regents’ Outstanding Teaching Award.