Mihai NadinHe is, among other things, a pioneer in computer graphics and arts, human-computer interaction, visualization, semiotics, and anticipatory systems. He founded and directed the world's first Computational Design Program. His current area of research is anticipation/anticipatory systems and anticipatory computation.
Kang ZhangVESTIGE – Visual Engineering for Specification, Transformation, Integration, Generation and Evolution of digital information; develop visual programming and visual language technology and apply such technologies to multimedia/web authoring and presentation; software engineering; digital document interchange; data mining and Parallel/distributed programming
Recent Research News
- ATEC, EMAC Professors Promoted to Tenured Associate Professors
- MIT Press Journals Director to Discuss The Evolution of Scholarly Publishing
- Leonardo Abstracts Service Seeks Art, Science, Technology Graduate Theses
- Computing-Inspired Roles of Language and Culture in the 21st Century
- International Call for Examples of Inter-Disciplinary Art-Science-Engineering-Humanities Curricula