ATEC has collaborations in place with the following organisations:
- School of Architecture, Art and Design, the Instituto Tecnológico de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey, Mexico Dual Degree Program Agreement:
- Contact UTD: Harold Wood, Graduate Advisor, Department of Arts and Technology, 800 W. Campbell Rd. – MS: AT10, Richardson, Texas, 75080, USA. E-mail: Chip Wood
- ITESM: Astrid Vazquez, Director of International Degree Honors Program, Ave. Eugenio Garza Sada 2501 Sur, Monterrey, Nuevo León, México. E-mail: Astrid Vazquez
- Observatoire Leonardo Des Arts et Technosciences, Paris, France. For collaboration on projects of the UT Dallas Leonardo Initiative and other collaborations:
- International Mobile Gaming Awards:ATEC is a co-sponsor of the IMGA awards and collaborates with IMGA to develop initiatives in serious games on mobile platforms. An ATEC faculty member serves on the IMGA Jury.
- Faculty of Design and Creative Technologies, Auckland University of Technology, Auckland, New Zealand Exchange of Faculty and Students.
- Contact UTD: Professor Tom Linehan
- Contact AUT:Dean Desna Jury, Dean Faculty Design and Creative Technologies
ATEC and EMAC International Students
ATEC and EMAC currently have students enrolled from the following countries: India, China,
International Students interested in enrolling in one of the ATEC or EMAC degree programs should follow the instructions available on the UT Dallas website.
International Students may contact the ATEC Academic Advisors.
Return to the Top of the Page
PhD, Postdoctoral and Research Residencies
ATEC and EMAC faculty welcome inquiries from researchers interested in doing residencies in one of the research groups. Contact the relevant faculty member.
Current International Residencies include:
- Yvan Tina, PhD Student Aix Marseille University, France. Residency with Prof Roger Malina on Theater and Emerging Media; Virtual Humans.
ATEC and EMAC welcome participation in international research consortia and projects. Contact directly the relevant faculty member:
ATEC is currently a member of the following formal international research and education consortia :
The ATEC Leonardo Initiatives though its collaboration with Leonardo/OLATS is participating in the European STUDIOLABS projects led by the Science Gallery, Dublin on the Future of Water, Synthetic Biology and the Future of Social Interaction.
Contact: Roger Malina
International Conferences, Festivals and Competitions
ATEC and EMAC faculty and students have presented their work at the following international conferences and events in recent years or will be participating in 2013:
2013, Australia: Presenting Faculty : Prof Roger Malina (link to faculty page)
2013, Paris: Participating Faculty; Prof Frank Dufour
2013: Marseille and Barcelona; Participating Faculty: Prof Monica EvansReturn to the Top of the Page
Opportunities for ATEC and EMAC students to Study Abroad
We encourage our students to study abroad throughexchange mobility, internships, independent studies.For students willing to pursue international education programs students can contact the Education Abroad office at 972-883-4715 or electronically at [email protected]
The chord colors represent different countries of origin for collaborators, the green arc represents UTDallas individuals. The length of each arc indicates the number of relationships represented in this network for each UTD individual or for a country
The original visualization done by Karen Doore can be found on her website.Return to the Top of the Page