Applications Welcome for Undergrad Arts and Technology Scholarship
Undergraduate Arts and Technology or Emerging Media and Communication students may apply for a scholarship funded by the Metroplex Technology Business Council 2008 Tech Titan Award and the Greater Texas Foundation.
The award will be a total of $2,000 for one year towards tuition, or $1,000 per fall and spring semester. All applications are due no later than March 15, 2012.
Requirements for application:
- Students must be Arts and Technology or Emerging Media and Communication majors.
- Scholarships will be awarded to undergraduates. Applicants must or will be enrolled as full-time students (12 SCH).
- Scholarship recipients must enroll in at least one course in Arts and Technology or Emerging Media & Communication each semester.
- Students must have at least a 3.0 GPA to qualify for the award and to continue to receive the award.
- If a student drops a course and/or earns less than the required GPA, s/he will be placed on probation the following semester and the Arts & Technology Scholarship committee will review her/his case.
- If graduating in December, students who apply during their junior year will receive one-half of the award (for the fall semester of their senior year).
Completed applications should be sent to:
Tara Lewis, Assistant Dean
School of Arts & Humanities, AT 10
The University of Texas at Dallas
800 W. Campbell Rd.
Richardson, TX 75080
Additional scholarships available to all UT Dallas students may be found at the Financial Aid Office website.
- $17 Million Contribution Creates Edith O’Donnell Institute of Art History at UT Dallas
- Adobe Creative Cloud World Tour Stops at UT Dallas
- Announcing Publication of Leonardo-MIT Press eBook: Arts and Humanities and Complex Networks
- Professor Kim Knight Published in Johns Hopkins Guide to Digital Media
- Welcome New EMAC Faculty Members