Applications Welcome for Undergrad Arts and Technology Scholarship
Undergraduate Arts and Technology or Emerging Media and Communication students may apply for a scholarship funded by the Metroplex Technology Business Council 2008 Tech Titan Award and the Greater Texas Foundation.
The award will be a total of $2,000 for one year towards tuition, or $1,000 per fall and spring semester. All applications are due no later than March 15, 2012.
Requirements for application:
- Students must be Arts and Technology or Emerging Media and Communication majors.
- Scholarships will be awarded to undergraduates. Applicants must or will be enrolled as full-time students (12 SCH).
- Scholarship recipients must enroll in at least one course in Arts and Technology or Emerging Media & Communication each semester.
- Students must have at least a 3.0 GPA to qualify for the award and to continue to receive the award.
- If a student drops a course and/or earns less than the required GPA, s/he will be placed on probation the following semester and the Arts & Technology Scholarship committee will review her/his case.
- If graduating in December, students who apply during their junior year will receive one-half of the award (for the fall semester of their senior year).
Completed applications should be sent to:
Tara Lewis, Assistant Dean
School of Arts & Humanities, AT 10
The University of Texas at Dallas
800 W. Campbell Rd.
Richardson, TX 75080
Additional scholarships available to all UT Dallas students may be found at the Financial Aid Office website.
More From Academics
- ATEC Creative Automata Lab Advances Personalized Learning
- Freshman’s Design of Gravity-Powered Superhero Draws Scholarship
- UT Dallas Announces Creation of New Arts, Technology School
- Applications Open for 2015-2016 ATEC/EMAC Scholarship
- $17 Million Contribution Creates Edith O’Donnell Institute of Art History at UT Dallas