ATEC Student Wins T-Shirt Design Competition
Arts and Technology student Chukwuemeka “Emeka” Ikebude is the winner of this year’s iWeek T-Shirt design contest, held annually by the International Student Services Office.
He said the sphere depicted in his winning design “symbolizes the parts of the world from which students come.”
A celebration of the University’s diverse student body, iWeek kicks off Monday, April 2, with “Passport to the World” in the Student Union Galaxy Rooms. From 12 to 2 p.m., participants will represent their countries with clothing, cuisine, design and artifacts. Judges from across campus will select the best food, national dress and overall display.
More than 3,500 international students from 100 countries enrolled at UT Dallas.
- $17 Million Contribution Creates Edith O’Donnell Institute of Art History at UT Dallas
- Adobe Creative Cloud World Tour Stops at UT Dallas
- Announcing Publication of Leonardo-MIT Press eBook: Arts and Humanities and Complex Networks
- Professor Kim Knight Published in Johns Hopkins Guide to Digital Media
- Welcome New EMAC Faculty Members