ATEC Student Wins T-Shirt Design Competition
Arts and Technology student Chukwuemeka “Emeka” Ikebude is the winner of this year’s iWeek T-Shirt design contest, held annually by the International Student Services Office.
He said the sphere depicted in his winning design “symbolizes the parts of the world from which students come.”
A celebration of the University’s diverse student body, iWeek kicks off Monday, April 2, with “Passport to the World” in the Student Union Galaxy Rooms. From 12 to 2 p.m., participants will represent their countries with clothing, cuisine, design and artifacts. Judges from across campus will select the best food, national dress and overall display.
More than 3,500 international students from 100 countries enrolled at UT Dallas.
More From Students
- ATEC Undergrad’s Artistic Pursuits Lead to Game Industry Scholarship
- ATEC Student Serves Winning T-Shirt Design for Second Straight Year
- ATEC Juniors Place First in National Game Design Competition
- Interdisciplinary Literature Come Together in ATEC Lab’s New Online Reading Platform
- UX Design Marks Its Spot as Growing Career Path for ATEC Students