Call for Work: Animation Guild Showcase
March 30, 2012
The Animation Guild is now accepting demo reels, 2d and 3d artwork, and sound designs for this year’s Animation Guild Showcase.
The deadline to submit work is Wednesday, April 18.
- Submit work to the ATEC server: \atec01Showcase
- Limit demo reels to 5 minutes. Must be in Quicktime format.
- Images must be Targa, JPG or PNG format (1920×1080 maximum dimensions).
- Sound designs must be MP3 format, maximum of 2 minutes.
The Animation Guild Showcase will be held Thursday, April 26 at 6 p.m. Students are encouraged to join the Animation Guild Facebook group to find resources, events and other animation students.
- $17 Million Contribution Creates Edith O’Donnell Institute of Art History at UT Dallas
- Adobe Creative Cloud World Tour Stops at UT Dallas
- Announcing Publication of Leonardo-MIT Press eBook: Arts and Humanities and Complex Networks
- Professor Kim Knight Published in Johns Hopkins Guide to Digital Media
- Welcome New EMAC Faculty Members