Mobile App Discussion to be Led by Creative Director of Bottle Rocket Apps
About Bottle Rocket Apps
Bottle Rocket Apps is a full-service mobile app development firm, focused on creating mission-critical, premium brand experiences for the leading mobile platforms.
Since its founding in early 2008, Bottle Rocket has completed more than 60 iPhone, iPad and Android apps for leading brands such as NPR, PBS, Disney, ESPN, The Seattle Times, Discovery Channel, BET, A&E Television, SPIN Magazine, American Express and AARP.
The company’s apps have won numerous industry accolades for innovative and user-centered design, and frequently appear at the top of their categories on the iTunes App Store.
The Bottle Rocket team of senior strategists, architects, developers and artists work their magic from the company’s offices in Dallas, Texas.
More From Events
- ATEC Lecture Series Returns on Jan. 28
- Art History Institute’s Ad Astra Lecture Begins Spring Slate of Events
- Panel Discussion on The Art Effect: Translational Ecology of Contemporary Art
- ATEC Professor Explores Applications for Non-narrative Animation
- IDSA Fellow to Speak on How Design Creates the Future