STEM in the City Conference Coming March 23
Join the Galerstein Women’s Center at UT Dallas for an evening of engaging dialogue with a distinguished group of women leaders from Ericsson, the Department of Labor and UT Dallas’s chapter of Society of Women Engineers.
This is an opportunity for those seeking careers in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM).
Discussion topics will include the transition from student to work life, isolation in male-dominated fields, equal pay, mentoring, career leadership, diversity and workplace etiquette.
Register by March 23 at steminthecity.eventbrite.com.
More From Events
- ATEC Lecture Series Returns on Jan. 28
- Art History Institute’s Ad Astra Lecture Begins Spring Slate of Events
- Panel Discussion on The Art Effect: Translational Ecology of Contemporary Art
- ATEC Professor Explores Applications for Non-narrative Animation
- IDSA Fellow to Speak on How Design Creates the Future