Chalking for Children’s Cancer
EMAC students Thi Le and Cintia Guerrero have organized a charity event to help benefit children’s cancer research. The UT Dallas students and CureSearch for Children’s Cancer are hosting a Chalking for Children’s Cancer fundraiser on Saturday, April 28, at Les Lacks Park, 3901 Beltway Dr. in Addison.
Draw in chalk and enter a chalk art contest. The winner will receive two tickets to the June 23 Coldplay concert at the American Airlines Center in Dallas. It is $5 to draw and $20 to enter the contest. All funds will benefit CureSearch for Children’s Cancer. The event lasts from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Summer Camp Sparks Teenage Girls’ Interest in STEM Careers
- $17 Million Contribution Creates Edith O’Donnell Institute of Art History at UT Dallas
- Adobe Creative Cloud World Tour Stops at UT Dallas
- Announcing Publication of Leonardo-MIT Press eBook: Arts and Humanities and Complex Networks
- Professor Kim Knight Published in Johns Hopkins Guide to Digital Media