Game Design Program Earns Honorable Mention
The UT Dallas Arts and Technology program has earned an Honorable Mention on The Princeton Review’s third annual list saluting the best graduate schools in the U.S. and Canada to study video game design.
The list, “Top Schools To Study Video Game Design For 2012,” salutes 50 institutions — 32 undergraduate and 18 graduates — for their outstanding game design education programs.
Compiled by The Princeton Review, the 2012 list names 10 undergraduate and 10 graduate schools in ranked order (1 to 10) and 22 undergraduate and 8 graduate schools as Honorable Mentions.
The list is published on The Princeton Review’s website.
- Resume and Portfolio Session: Big Design Workshop
- ATEC Professor Leads Study Revealing Big Story of Cultural Migration
- Summer Camp Sparks Teenage Girls’ Interest in STEM Careers
- $17 Million Contribution Creates Edith O’Donnell Institute of Art History at UT Dallas
- Adobe Creative Cloud World Tour Stops at UT Dallas