Nominations for Animation Guild Officers Extended to Sunday, April 22
Nominations for officers for the Student Animation Guild are now being accepted. Available positions include the offices of president, vice president, secretary and treasurer. Students may nominate themselves or someone else, but must confirm that they are willing and agree to participate.
Nominations will be accepted online through Sunday, April 22.
The elected president’s first task will be to lead the ATEC Guild in becoming an official UT Dallas student organization by this fall.
- Resume and Portfolio Session: Big Design Workshop
- ATEC Professor Leads Study Revealing Big Story of Cultural Migration
- Summer Camp Sparks Teenage Girls’ Interest in STEM Careers
- $17 Million Contribution Creates Edith O’Donnell Institute of Art History at UT Dallas
- Adobe Creative Cloud World Tour Stops at UT Dallas