Nominations Now Being Accepted for Animation Guild Officers
Nominations for officers for the Student Animation Guild are now being accepted. Available positions include the offices of president, vice president, secretary and treasurer. Students may nominate themselves or someone else, but must confirm that they are willing and agree to participate.
Nominations will be accepted online between April 4-18.
The elected president’s first task will be to lead the ATEC Guild in becoming an official UT Dallas student organization by this fall.
- STEAM Advocate to Share His Vision at Lecture
- Exhibit and Forum Examine Anti-Apartheid and Human Rights Activist
- Freshman’s Design of Gravity-Powered Superhero Draws Scholarship
- UT Dallas Announces Creation of New Arts, Technology School
- DreamWorks Executive Reveals Inner Workings of Animation Process at ATEC Lecture