Nominations Now Being Accepted for Animation Guild Officers
Nominations for officers for the Student Animation Guild are now being accepted. Available positions include the offices of president, vice president, secretary and treasurer. Students may nominate themselves or someone else, but must confirm that they are willing and agree to participate.
Nominations will be accepted online between April 4-18.
The elected president’s first task will be to lead the ATEC Guild in becoming an official UT Dallas student organization by this fall.
- $17 Million Contribution Creates Edith O’Donnell Institute of Art History at UT Dallas
- Adobe Creative Cloud World Tour Stops at UT Dallas
- Announcing Publication of Leonardo-MIT Press eBook: Arts and Humanities and Complex Networks
- Professor Kim Knight Published in Johns Hopkins Guide to Digital Media
- Welcome New EMAC Faculty Members