Changes to Advanced Electives
The Council of Undergraduate Education recently passed a policy to eliminate advanced electives from all undergraduate degree plans. This change goes into effect immediately.
Here’s how this affects you:
In the Past
An upper-level elective is any 3000 or 4000-level course. This course can be within or outside of your major, and can come from any school at UTD.
You may now:
- Use those six (6) hours to take any 3000 or 4000 level class. The class need not be an ATEC or EMAC class.
- ATEC to Raise HIV/AIDS Awareness with Week of Interactive Events
- ATEC Welcomes Dr. Josef Nguyen
- ATEC Student Serves Winning T-Shirt Design for Second Straight Year
- ATEC Juniors Place First in National Game Design Competition
- Interdisciplinary Literature Come Together in ATEC Lab’s New Online Reading Platform