Changes to Advanced Electives
The Council of Undergraduate Education recently passed a policy to eliminate advanced electives from all undergraduate degree plans. This change goes into effect immediately.
Here’s how this affects you:
In the Past
An upper-level elective is any 3000 or 4000-level course. This course can be within or outside of your major, and can come from any school at UTD.
You may now:
- Use those six (6) hours to take any 3000 or 4000 level class. The class need not be an ATEC or EMAC class.
- Summer Camp Sparks Teenage Girls’ Interest in STEM Careers
- $17 Million Contribution Creates Edith O’Donnell Institute of Art History at UT Dallas
- Adobe Creative Cloud World Tour Stops at UT Dallas
- Announcing Publication of Leonardo-MIT Press eBook: Arts and Humanities and Complex Networks
- Professor Kim Knight Published in Johns Hopkins Guide to Digital Media