Changes to Advanced Electives
The Council of Undergraduate Education recently passed a policy to eliminate advanced electives from all undergraduate degree plans. This change goes into effect immediately.
Here’s how this affects you:
In the Past
An upper-level elective is any 3000 or 4000-level course. This course can be within or outside of your major, and can come from any school at UTD.
You may now:
- Use those six (6) hours to take any 3000 or 4000 level class. The class need not be an ATEC or EMAC class.
- ATEC Team’s Creation to Add Interactive Harmony to Jazz Artist’s Show
- University Establishes Brettell Award in the Arts in Honor of Educator
- New Living Learning Community to Help Female Students Gain STEAM
- 19th-Century Photo Technique Comes into Focus at Comer Lecture
- ATEC Undergrad’s Artistic Pursuits Lead to Game Industry Scholarship