Changes to Advanced Electives
The Council of Undergraduate Education recently passed a policy to eliminate advanced electives from all undergraduate degree plans. This change goes into effect immediately.
Here’s how this affects you:
In the Past
An upper-level elective is any 3000 or 4000-level course. This course can be within or outside of your major, and can come from any school at UTD.
You may now:
- Use those six (6) hours to take any 3000 or 4000 level class. The class need not be an ATEC or EMAC class.
More From Academics
- ATEC Creative Automata Lab Advances Personalized Learning
- Freshman’s Design of Gravity-Powered Superhero Draws Scholarship
- UT Dallas Announces Creation of New Arts, Technology School
- Applications Open for 2015-2016 ATEC/EMAC Scholarship
- $17 Million Contribution Creates Edith O’Donnell Institute of Art History at UT Dallas