Department of Energy Offers Internships in Game Design
The Department of Energy (DoE) is offering summer internship for game design students. The DoE Gaming Project affords students the opportunity to gain hands on experience and development in the fields of science, engineering, technology and more.
Disciplines: Game Development, Computer Science, Software Engineering and Graphic Design
Eligibility: Undergraduate, Graduate students and U.S. Citizens
If you are a Foreign National please contact Rhonda Kennedy to determine eligibility at (202) 586.3544 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Locations: Remotely located at your home and campus
Duration: Summer Term of 10 weeks (May – August); terms may be extended
Benefits: College credits, name recognition, practical experience, resume builder and college representation
How to apply: Qualified/interested candidates should email Christopher Morrison at email@example.com.
Deadline: May 10, 201
More From Academics
- Applications Open for 2015-2016 ATEC/EMAC Scholarship
- $17 Million Contribution Creates Edith O’Donnell Institute of Art History at UT Dallas
- Mother & Daughter Making EMAC a Family Tradition
- Princeton Review Ranks Game Design Program Among Top in Nation
- Meet Ellen Curtis – Graduate Advisor for EMAC & ATEC