Department of Energy Offers Internships in Game Design
The Department of Energy (DoE) is offering summer internship for game design students. The DoE Gaming Project affords students the opportunity to gain hands on experience and development in the fields of science, engineering, technology and more.
Disciplines: Game Development, Computer Science, Software Engineering and Graphic Design
Eligibility: Undergraduate, Graduate students and U.S. Citizens
If you are a Foreign National please contact Rhonda Kennedy to determine eligibility at (202) 586.3544 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Locations: Remotely located at your home and campus
Duration: Summer Term of 10 weeks (May – August); terms may be extended
Benefits: College credits, name recognition, practical experience, resume builder and college representation
How to apply: Qualified/interested candidates should email Christopher Morrison at email@example.com.
Deadline: May 10, 201
- $17 Million Contribution Creates Edith O’Donnell Institute of Art History at UT Dallas
- Adobe Creative Cloud World Tour Stops at UT Dallas
- Announcing Publication of Leonardo-MIT Press eBook: Arts and Humanities and Complex Networks
- Professor Kim Knight Published in Johns Hopkins Guide to Digital Media
- Welcome New EMAC Faculty Members