Randy Pausch Scholarship Available
Applications are now being accepted for the Randy Pausch Scholarship Fund. Two $2,500 scholarships are available for the 2012-2013 academic school year. Undergraduate and graduate students may apply.
The Randy Pausch Scholarship was established by the Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences in 2008 to honor the memory of Computer Science Professor and Co-Founder of the Entertainment Technology Center at Carnegie Mellon University, Randy Pausch.
This scholarship has been established to support students who are pursuing careers specializing in the development of interactive entertainment.
Possible career paths for Randy Pausch applicants include (but are not limited to) art, animation, programming, engineering, game direction, game design, sound design, and music composition.
Apply online by June 29, 2012. Winners will be announced August 2012.
More From Academics
- ATEC Creative Automata Lab Advances Personalized Learning
- Freshman’s Design of Gravity-Powered Superhero Draws Scholarship
- UT Dallas Announces Creation of New Arts, Technology School
- Applications Open for 2015-2016 ATEC/EMAC Scholarship
- $17 Million Contribution Creates Edith O’Donnell Institute of Art History at UT Dallas