Randy Pausch Scholarship Available
Applications are now being accepted for the Randy Pausch Scholarship Fund. Two $2,500 scholarships are available for the 2012-2013 academic school year. Undergraduate and graduate students may apply.
The Randy Pausch Scholarship was established by the Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences in 2008 to honor the memory of Computer Science Professor and Co-Founder of the Entertainment Technology Center at Carnegie Mellon University, Randy Pausch.
This scholarship has been established to support students who are pursuing careers specializing in the development of interactive entertainment.
Possible career paths for Randy Pausch applicants include (but are not limited to) art, animation, programming, engineering, game direction, game design, sound design, and music composition.
Apply online by June 29, 2012. Winners will be announced August 2012.
- Resume and Portfolio Session: Big Design Workshop
- ATEC Professor Leads Study Revealing Big Story of Cultural Migration
- Summer Camp Sparks Teenage Girls’ Interest in STEM Careers
- $17 Million Contribution Creates Edith O’Donnell Institute of Art History at UT Dallas
- Adobe Creative Cloud World Tour Stops at UT Dallas