Mobile App Hackathon, Sept. 14-15
Students are encouraged to attend the AT&T Mobile App Hackathon Education, an event produced by the AT&T Developer Program and AT&T Aspire. The event, which begins Friday, Sept. 14 at 6 p.m and runs through Saturday, Sept. 15, is designed for attendees both technical and non-technical to build apps/mobile apps to benefit the education system.
The event features free food, speakers and prizes.
This event is open to:
- Visual and user experience (UX) designers
- Idea generators
- Native developers (iOS, Android, WP7)
- Back-end developers
The following is a list of the weekends agenda:
- 6 pm, Friday Evening - Kickoff event with dinner, networking, and developer dating which leads into idea pitches and team formation.
- 10 am, Saturday Morning - The fun continues with an all day hackathon. Work with the teams that you formed on Friday night to produce the app spec’d out the night before. Sensei will be available throughout the entire event to help you code up your solution. App submissions will be accepted throughout the day with a deadline of 7 pm.
- 7 pm, Saturday Evening - Teams will begin pitching their ventures. Pitches are limited to three (3) minutes per team.
- $17 Million Contribution Creates Edith O’Donnell Institute of Art History at UT Dallas
- Adobe Creative Cloud World Tour Stops at UT Dallas
- Announcing Publication of Leonardo-MIT Press eBook: Arts and Humanities and Complex Networks
- Professor Kim Knight Published in Johns Hopkins Guide to Digital Media
- Welcome New EMAC Faculty Members