Ken Maruyama Presents: Five Key Job Categories in Sony’s Pipeline
Arts and Technology
Ken Maruyama Vice President of Recruiting and Academic Relations of Sony Pictures Imageworks will present “Five Key Job Categories in Sony’s Pipeline: What They Are, What They Do, and What We Look For in Reels.”
Wednesday, November 7th. 1 p.m. – 1:45 p.m.
UT Dallas Residence Hall North 2F.
- ATEC Student Serves Winning T-Shirt Design for Second Straight Year
- ATEC Juniors Place First in National Game Design Competition
- Interdisciplinary Literature Come Together in ATEC Lab’s New Online Reading Platform
- UX Design Marks Its Spot as Growing Career Path for ATEC Students
- ATEC Professor Roger Malina Receives Honorary Degree
More From Events
- ATEC helps brings experimental films to Nasher
- Unconventional Olympians: EMAC prof to present talk on media project
- Combat Pilot Encourages ATEC Lecture Audience to Fly Past Adversity
- ATEC Lecture Series Resumes on March 22 with Aviation Pioneer
- Emerging Media Expert to Discuss Interactive Projects on Feb. 18