Ken Maruyama Presents: Five Key Job Categories in Sony’s Pipeline
Arts and Technology
Ken Maruyama Vice President of Recruiting and Academic Relations of Sony Pictures Imageworks will present “Five Key Job Categories in Sony’s Pipeline: What They Are, What They Do, and What We Look For in Reels.”
Wednesday, November 7th. 1 p.m. – 1:45 p.m.
UT Dallas Residence Hall North 2F.
More From Events
- ATEC Lecture Series Returns on Jan. 28
- Art History Institute’s Ad Astra Lecture Begins Spring Slate of Events
- Panel Discussion on The Art Effect: Translational Ecology of Contemporary Art
- ATEC Professor Explores Applications for Non-narrative Animation
- IDSA Fellow to Speak on How Design Creates the Future