ATEC CONNECT: A meeting space for the ATEC/EMAC graduate community
ATEC.CONNECT is a biweekly meeting in ATEC conference room where faculty and graduate students (and sometimes guests) gather together to discuss current topics and their current work/research. These meetings are held to brainstorm, solve problems, and share resources among the community. All faculty and ATEC/EMAC graduate students are welcome.
In Spring 2013 ATEC.CONNECT meets every other Fridays from noon to 1:30 p.m. at the ATEC Conference Room. The first gathering is scheduled for February 8.
To sign up for as “discussion hosts” please contact Mona Kasra at mona.kasra[at]utdallas.edu.
- ATEC Welcomes Dr. Josef Nguyen
- ATEC Student Serves Winning T-Shirt Design for Second Straight Year
- ATEC Juniors Place First in National Game Design Competition
- Interdisciplinary Literature Come Together in ATEC Lab’s New Online Reading Platform
- UX Design Marks Its Spot as Growing Career Path for ATEC Students
More From Events
- ATEC helps brings experimental films to Nasher
- Unconventional Olympians: EMAC prof to present talk on media project
- Combat Pilot Encourages ATEC Lecture Audience to Fly Past Adversity
- ATEC Lecture Series Resumes on March 22 with Aviation Pioneer
- Emerging Media Expert to Discuss Interactive Projects on Feb. 18