Indie Gaming Finds A Home in North Texas
Arts and Technology Ph.D. candidate Bobby Frye and ATEC faculty Kyle Kondas were featured on local radio station KERA for their work on Tiny Thumbs, a new organization looking to build up awareness for the indie game scene and showcase some of the best talent out there through pop-up arcades/art shows.
Read the entire article on Art and Seek.
- ATEC Team’s Creation to Add Interactive Harmony to Jazz Artist’s Show
- University Establishes Brettell Award in the Arts in Honor of Educator
- New Living Learning Community to Help Female Students Gain STEAM
- 19th-Century Photo Technique Comes into Focus at Comer Lecture
- ATEC Undergrad’s Artistic Pursuits Lead to Game Industry Scholarship