Indie Gaming Finds A Home in North Texas
Arts and Technology Ph.D. candidate Bobby Frye and ATEC faculty Kyle Kondas were featured on local radio station KERA for their work on Tiny Thumbs, a new organization looking to build up awareness for the indie game scene and showcase some of the best talent out there through pop-up arcades/art shows.
Read the entire article on Art and Seek.
- Resume and Portfolio Session: Big Design Workshop
- ATEC Professor Leads Study Revealing Big Story of Cultural Migration
- Summer Camp Sparks Teenage Girls’ Interest in STEM Careers
- $17 Million Contribution Creates Edith O’Donnell Institute of Art History at UT Dallas
- Adobe Creative Cloud World Tour Stops at UT Dallas