Indie Gaming Finds A Home in North Texas
Arts and Technology Ph.D. candidate Bobby Frye and ATEC faculty Kyle Kondas were featured on local radio station KERA for their work on Tiny Thumbs, a new organization looking to build up awareness for the indie game scene and showcase some of the best talent out there through pop-up arcades/art shows.
Read the entire article on Art and Seek.
- STEAM Advocate to Share His Vision at Lecture
- Exhibit and Forum Examine Anti-Apartheid and Human Rights Activist
- Freshman’s Design of Gravity-Powered Superhero Draws Scholarship
- UT Dallas Announces Creation of New Arts, Technology School
- DreamWorks Executive Reveals Inner Workings of Animation Process at ATEC Lecture