Advocating For Open Access
Open Access has been receiving more attention lately, with many scholars advocating for increasing for removing limitations on access and distribution of their work. In response to a WhiteHouse.gov petition, the White House even issued a directive guaranteeing that all publicly funded scientific research will be publicly available 12 months after publication. Associate Professor in EMAC, David Parry has been a vocal proponent of moving to Open Access. He joined The Chronicle for their Tech Therapy podcast to explain why he thinks Open Access is not just a practical choice but an ethical imperative.
- Resume and Portfolio Session: Big Design Workshop
- ATEC Professor Leads Study Revealing Big Story of Cultural Migration
- Summer Camp Sparks Teenage Girls’ Interest in STEM Careers
- $17 Million Contribution Creates Edith O’Donnell Institute of Art History at UT Dallas
- Adobe Creative Cloud World Tour Stops at UT Dallas