Advocating For Open Access
Open Access has been receiving more attention lately, with many scholars advocating for increasing for removing limitations on access and distribution of their work. In response to a WhiteHouse.gov petition, the White House even issued a directive guaranteeing that all publicly funded scientific research will be publicly available 12 months after publication. Associate Professor in EMAC, David Parry has been a vocal proponent of moving to Open Access. He joined The Chronicle for their Tech Therapy podcast to explain why he thinks Open Access is not just a practical choice but an ethical imperative.
- STEAM Advocate to Share His Vision at Lecture
- Exhibit and Forum Examine Anti-Apartheid and Human Rights Activist
- Freshman’s Design of Gravity-Powered Superhero Draws Scholarship
- UT Dallas Announces Creation of New Arts, Technology School
- DreamWorks Executive Reveals Inner Workings of Animation Process at ATEC Lecture