GameLab Pitches Due March 18, Crew Applications Due April 1
Prospective creative directors interested in pitching their games for the Fall 2013 session of the Game Production Lab must submit their one- to two-page pitch documents via email, in .doc or .docx format, to Dr. Monica Evans ([email protected]) by 11:59 PM on March 18. Download the pitch guidelines.
Candidates selected for further consideration will present their pitches live on Friday, March 22 at 1:30 PM in the Jonsson Performance Hall, JO 2.604. This event is open to students and is strongly encouraged for current GameLab crew members and applicants.
Students interested in applying to be on one of the production teams for the Fall 2013 session of GameLab must apply by Monday, April 1. Download the application.
Physical copies of both the pitch document guidelines and the crew application sheet are available outside Dr. Evans’s office, ATEC 1.906.
- ATEC Student Serves Winning T-Shirt Design for Second Straight Year
- ATEC Juniors Place First in National Game Design Competition
- Interdisciplinary Literature Come Together in ATEC Lab’s New Online Reading Platform
- UX Design Marks Its Spot as Growing Career Path for ATEC Students
- ATEC Professor Roger Malina Receives Honorary Degree