EMAC Professor to Receive 2013 Inclusive Excellence and Intercultural Teaching Award
Dr. Kim Knight has been selected for the Inclusive Excellence and Intercultural Teaching Award to be presented at the 4th Annual UT Dallas Diversity Awards Gala hosted by the Office of Diversity and Community Engagement (ODCE).
The Inclusive Excellence and Intercultural Teaching Award honors the contributions of an individual who has supported diversity and inclusion at UT Dallas in the past academic year.
Each year the ODCE recognizes the contributions of UT Dallas faculty, staff, students, and community partners to advance the UT Dallas diversity mission, goals, and programs, with special awards during the annual Diversity Awards Gala. The Gala was established in 2009 to celebrate and highlight how diversity enables and empowers the UT Dallas community to reach the highest levels of excellence.
- University Establishes Brettell Award in the Arts in Honor of Educator
- New Living Learning Community to Help Female Students Gain STEAM
- 19th-Century Photo Technique Comes into Focus at Comer Lecture
- ATEC Undergrad’s Artistic Pursuits Lead to Game Industry Scholarship
- ATEC Alumnus Gabriel Dawe Creates Colorful Illusions for Exhibit
More From EMAC
- Interdisciplinary Literature Come Together in ATEC Lab’s New Online Reading Platform
- UX Design Marks Its Spot as Growing Career Path for ATEC Students
- EMAC Professor Earns System Teaching Award
- Study Explores How Trustful Online Gamers Are with Their Information
- Unconventional Olympians: EMAC prof to present talk on media project