EMAC Professor to Receive 2013 Inclusive Excellence and Intercultural Teaching Award
Dr. Kim Knight has been selected for the Inclusive Excellence and Intercultural Teaching Award to be presented at the 4th Annual UT Dallas Diversity Awards Gala hosted by the Office of Diversity and Community Engagement (ODCE).
The Inclusive Excellence and Intercultural Teaching Award honors the contributions of an individual who has supported diversity and inclusion at UT Dallas in the past academic year.
Each year the ODCE recognizes the contributions of UT Dallas faculty, staff, students, and community partners to advance the UT Dallas diversity mission, goals, and programs, with special awards during the annual Diversity Awards Gala. The Gala was established in 2009 to celebrate and highlight how diversity enables and empowers the UT Dallas community to reach the highest levels of excellence.
More From emac
- Media Studies after Watson
- Meet Ellen Curtis – Graduate Advisor for EMAC & ATEC
- Audience Research in the New Media Landscape: Current Assessment and Future Directions
- Not Seeing Is Believing: Critical Practice as Ideological Ophthalmology
- Dr. Johnson Goes to Washington: Tweeting the State of the Union