The time has come for our graduating seniors in the Emerging Media and Communications program to showcase their capstone projects that they have been working hard on for the past semester. Many of these students have been thinking about this project for their entire Undergraduate or Graduate career here at UT Dallas. This year the Arts & Humanities school really wanted to make this presentation a celebration of our students’ outstanding work.Please join us to celebrate the projects and graduation of our Spring 2013 graduates on Wednesday, May 1, 2013 CN 1.112 in the Alexander Clark Center 6:00pm-9:30pm
This year a prize of $250 will be awarded to one outstanding undergraduate and one graduate. We will provide light refreshments and snacks during intermission.
If you are not able to attend the celebration because you are out of town, don’t fret because we will be recording the event and will post a video on our YouTube channel after the event. Also, if you would like to follow the Twitter chatter surrounding the event, you can follow the event hashtag, #emacC2.
View the program notes online.
- STEAM Advocate to Share His Vision at Lecture
- Exhibit and Forum Examine Anti-Apartheid and Human Rights Activist
- Freshman’s Design of Gravity-Powered Superhero Draws Scholarship
- UT Dallas Announces Creation of New Arts, Technology School
- DreamWorks Executive Reveals Inner Workings of Animation Process at ATEC Lecture