Deadlines Extended to Apply for Advanced Game Courses
Applications are required to enroll in any of three new, advanced game courses being offered in the fall: Game Development 2, Game Design 2, and Virtual Environments 2.
The deadlines for interested students to submit their applications have been extended, and are now rolling deadlines, which means the applications will be reviewed as soon as they are submitted.
The required paperwork can be downloaded below, picked up outside Dr. Monica Evan’s office, ATEC 1.908, or picked up from any of the ATEC advisers.
- Download the application for ATEC 4367: Game Development 2
- Download the application for ATEC 4368: Game Design 2
- Download the application for ATEC 4373: Virtual Environments 2
It is requested that students submit their completed applications as soon as possible on the ATEC server, following the instructions on the application forms. Game Development 2 and Game Design 2 applications may also be submitted via e-mail to Dr. Monica Evans (firstname.lastname@example.org). Due to the size of the attachments required by the Virtual Environments 2 applications, those applications may only be submitted to the server, not via e-mail.
Students will hear back regarding their application status by May 1, May 15, and periodically throughout the summer. Applications will be reviewed up to August 15, 2013.
Any questions should be directed to Dr. Evans or an ATEC adviser immediately.
More From Academics
- Applications Open for 2015-2016 ATEC/EMAC Scholarship
- $17 Million Contribution Creates Edith O’Donnell Institute of Art History at UT Dallas
- Mother & Daughter Making EMAC a Family Tradition
- Princeton Review Ranks Game Design Program Among Top in Nation
- Meet Ellen Curtis – Graduate Advisor for EMAC & ATEC