GameLab Projects to Be Featured at Spring Arts Festival
Student-made games from this semester’s Game Production Lab, as well as selections from Game Pipeline Methodologies, Games and Gallery Art, and Experimental Game Lab, will be on display and playable as part of the Spring Arts Festival.
The event is open to the public and will take place Friday, May 3 between 6:30-8:30 p.m. in the Visual Arts Studio (AS).
- $17 Million Contribution Creates Edith O’Donnell Institute of Art History at UT Dallas
- Adobe Creative Cloud World Tour Stops at UT Dallas
- Announcing Publication of Leonardo-MIT Press eBook: Arts and Humanities and Complex Networks
- Professor Kim Knight Published in Johns Hopkins Guide to Digital Media
- Welcome New EMAC Faculty Members