GameLab Projects to Be Featured at Spring Arts Festival
Student-made games from this semester’s Game Production Lab, as well as selections from Game Pipeline Methodologies, Games and Gallery Art, and Experimental Game Lab, will be on display and playable as part of the Spring Arts Festival.
The event is open to the public and will take place Friday, May 3 between 6:30-8:30 p.m. in the Visual Arts Studio (AS).
- STEAM Advocate to Share His Vision at Lecture
- Exhibit and Forum Examine Anti-Apartheid and Human Rights Activist
- Freshman’s Design of Gravity-Powered Superhero Draws Scholarship
- UT Dallas Announces Creation of New Arts, Technology School
- DreamWorks Executive Reveals Inner Workings of Animation Process at ATEC Lecture