GameLab Projects to Be Featured at Spring Arts Festival
Student-made games from this semester’s Game Production Lab, as well as selections from Game Pipeline Methodologies, Games and Gallery Art, and Experimental Game Lab, will be on display and playable as part of the Spring Arts Festival.
The event is open to the public and will take place Friday, May 3 between 6:30-8:30 p.m. in the Visual Arts Studio (AS).
- ATEC Welcomes Dr. Josef Nguyen
- ATEC Student Serves Winning T-Shirt Design for Second Straight Year
- ATEC Juniors Place First in National Game Design Competition
- Interdisciplinary Literature Come Together in ATEC Lab’s New Online Reading Platform
- UX Design Marks Its Spot as Growing Career Path for ATEC Students