Sam Tuggle Featured on IGN for Grapple Game
IGN caught up with Grapple co-creator and UT Dallas student Sam Tuggle at SGC over the weekend. Catch IGN’s story about the game on ign.com.
Sam Tuggle is an ATEC graduate student and a member of Tuesday Society Games, the creators of Grapple, a 3D platforming computer game currently open to voting on Steam Greenlight. Here, Tuggle provides insights into the development of Grapple and discusses his future plans and takeaways from the process.
More information and a downloadable demo of Grapple can be found at grapple-game.com.
You can also view our previous in-depth interview with Sam.
- ATEC Team’s Creation to Add Interactive Harmony to Jazz Artist’s Show
- University Establishes Brettell Award in the Arts in Honor of Educator
- New Living Learning Community to Help Female Students Gain STEAM
- 19th-Century Photo Technique Comes into Focus at Comer Lecture
- ATEC Undergrad’s Artistic Pursuits Lead to Game Industry Scholarship