Sam Tuggle Featured on IGN for Grapple Game
IGN caught up with Grapple co-creator and UT Dallas student Sam Tuggle at SGC over the weekend. Catch IGN’s story about the game on ign.com.
Sam Tuggle is an ATEC graduate student and a member of Tuesday Society Games, the creators of Grapple, a 3D platforming computer game currently open to voting on Steam Greenlight. Here, Tuggle provides insights into the development of Grapple and discusses his future plans and takeaways from the process.
More information and a downloadable demo of Grapple can be found at grapple-game.com.
You can also view our previous in-depth interview with Sam.
- $17 Million Contribution Creates Edith O’Donnell Institute of Art History at UT Dallas
- Adobe Creative Cloud World Tour Stops at UT Dallas
- Announcing Publication of Leonardo-MIT Press eBook: Arts and Humanities and Complex Networks
- Professor Kim Knight Published in Johns Hopkins Guide to Digital Media
- Welcome New EMAC Faculty Members